English/ Every day activities


Good night to all!!!

In this entry I'm going to describe my daily routine/activities, to get to know me more.

Well as some know I'm a mother of two adolescents. One girl (15) and one boy (11).

My daily activities start as follows:

Morning activities
I get up every morning at about 8 or 9 a.m. because I'm a night person, I get most of my homework and planning over the night and start to fall asleep at around 3 or 4 a.m.

I don't eat formal breakfast, for the same reason, I don't get up early. I eat usually a breakfast/lunch.

After that I get all my pending things done, school, house, kids, and of course me.

I take a shower, steam my uniform and get dressed by 12 pm. My daughter studies in the afternoon, so the bathroom is always busy.

Every day at around 11:30 a.m. I start my motorcycle, and let the oil get through the engine, so it's soft to ride on.

My daughter and I leave at 12 p.m. from Monday to Friday. I take her to school and continue to ride until I get to work.
Afternoon Activities

On Tuesday and Thursday I have to stay at the entrance and check for the uniform and students ID, I like this part of my day, students come to me and say all kinds of things they did or happened to them during the day.

My class starts at 1:10, that's when I get excited to teach something new, and grab my schedule to make sure I get to the right classroom.
My day goes on and on, period by period. Taking notes. Making sentences.

At the end of the day at about 6:10, I have said maybe a thousand words and signed 200 books.
I ride my bike slowly to enjoy the fresh air. At the end I arrive home and most of the times my kids have already made themselves comfortable and are watching a movie.

Night Activities

I try to join them, but my duties call me to the computer and I end up staying there until about 3 or 4 a.m.

But I never start my work without clearing my mind in my favorite hobby, embroidery. I embroider on anything or everything, I get my hands on.

These are my recent works of art:
"We must teach the way students learn" by Pedro Nogeura


Right now I'm collecting these, tapitas, to make a bag with crochet. Every recess I tell student to give them to me before they throw the cans away. 


That is all for today, I have flu now, and get sleepy for the medicine. 


I will read you, on the next post. 


Bye, 




Comentarios